Tuesday, March 20, 2007

You Got Questions?

So I hear Sproul with his 80's 'do and bright blue carpet (not to mention short shorts of some audience members!) has raised some questions for 2:42. The leadership guys asked me to come by on Sunday and field some questions from a pastoral standpoint--and I'm excited! I was just talking with Pastor Tim about this and he's bummed he can't be in there with me! SO, I thought it would be fun to start hearing your questions. Post 'em here for everyone and come on Sunday to get 'em answered. I think we're going to have some fun together!

1 comment:

andy gibson said...

If we go to heaven/hell for eternity, why did Jesus only “do” 3 days? Or did he even go to heaven for 3 days? Or hell?



How am I “just and a sinner”? If that is true, why isn’t a non-believe just in some form as well? What are the conditions?



Do you become “just” when you believe in Jesus/resurrection?



R.C. lays out that we are justified by Christ alone, but how (he kinda touched on this, but didn’t come out with an earth shattering statement on it, unless I was taking roll or something!)? Are you “elect”, therefore justified, only by being a believer (according to John 17:6 maybe)?



Can we really say the Atonement is offered to ALL men? Or is it not up to us? If he says ALL men, it must be ALL men, because that is hard to grasp as an inept human?



If God has already chosen us…why do we have free will?