Monday, April 2, 2007

So, how's it going?

Well, I'm the one that bugged you guys last week to come to this blog, so I better step up to the plate and post something.

We've had quite the past several weeks. We worked our way through a loaded R.C. Sproul series, we had a picnic, we had the "Roast of P. Steve", and we finally took some time off to hang out and pray for and with each other. Not bad for something that just started in February!

So, with about two weeks until our next meeting, I want to ask, how is 2:42 going? What can we do better? What sucks? Do we need more prayer? Less video? A live teacher?

Did you enjoy the video series? Would you like to do another one? Insert question here?

Let us know. I'm committed to this class, and by the turnout, you guys are to. Please help me/us by taking some ownership and letting us know what we can try to do better.

Speaking of ownership, we are still looking for potential teachers, leader, and/or behind the scenes help. If you feel a calling to step up in any capacity (and it can be as simple as making sure coffee is out in the morning or bringing nametags), please let me know, we need help.

So, how's it going?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the video series was good, because the content was challenging and thought provoking. I think we have a great group and I hope that whatever we end up doing next is equally engaging.

I do think that we need to have a little more time for prayer and group discussion around the tables. Some days were fine, but others were rather rushed.

I'll be in Ireland for three weeks starting Monday, so if you guys pick the next topic\series\thing while I'm gone, choose wisely. :)

Tim said...

Way to go! I'm fired up on 2:42.

And you're finally going on the blog. . . bout time!